UF-300 Operation Summary
HOW MEMBRANE SYSTEMS WORK
Membrane Systems start by putting the wastewater into
a process tank. The liquid is then pressure driven
across the semi permeable membrane.
The process is continuous and because of the cross
flow pattern, the membrane does not cake or plug. No
materials are trapped within the membrane. They are
concentrated and then removed from the process tank.
- APPLICATION FOR BRISTOL MEMBRANE SYSTEMS
- Metalworking Coolants:
- Removal of the water in emulsions achieving waste
- Aqueous Parts Washer Solutions:
- Resource recovery of the washer for bath
- Vibratory, Burnishing and Deburring Waste:
- Removal of the suspended solids in the rinse
stream for resource recovery of rinse water.
- Mop Water:
- Removal of the water from the oily wash water for
- Food processing Waste:
- Removal of suspended solids, FOG, COD, and BOD for
- Air Compressor Blown down:
- Removal of Condensate water from Compressor Blown
down for disposal.
- COD and BOD Reduction:
- Reduction of soluble and insoluble COD and BOD for